Organic Baby Dragon
I just love my new Dragon. Almost as perfect as the baby, it's made with the finest materials, inside and out.
1. GOTS Certified Organic Cotton dragon body sits about 10 inches tall and about 10 inches across the feet.
2. Hand-dyed with Low Impact Fiber Reactive Dye.
3. Stuffed with 100% natural and totally sustainable, happy Alpaca Fiber or GOTS Certified Raw Organic Cotton.
4. GOTS Certified Hemp and Silk Blend Inner Wings and Horns.
5. Hand-stitched silk embroidery floss eyes and claws.
I fell in love with alpacas after hand feeding them in Peru; where they've been domesticated thousands of years. Ancient Peruvians used "The Fiber of the Gods" to make clothing for royalty. Our fiber comes from a family owned ranch where happy alpacas are raised on over 400 acres of pesticide-free land, ethically sheared each spring, and cared for as beloved pets:) Stuffing is also available in GOTS Certified Raw Organic Cotton.
Baby Dragon's magical wings, horns & body are hand-dyed with Low-Impact, Fiber-Reactive Dye, which bonds with the fabric at a molecular level and does not wash out. Low-Impact, Fiber-Reactive Dyes are preferred by many organic clothing manufacturers because there's a rainbow of vibrant color options and they meet all European Union criteria for being an eco-friendly pigment. Because these dyes actually form a molecular bond with the fabric there is no residue left behind allowing the fabric to pass organic certification tests.